Saturday, March 25, 2017

Kayla's Easter Dress


Spring is nature's way of saying,
 "Let's party!" 
Robin Williams 

Two years ago, a year after I made my first bunny head dress (blogged HERE), I made another  friend's little girl a bunny dress in blue to match her beautiful blue eyes.  Kayla's mommy also teaches at my school.
I used a sweet print I found at JoAnn's years ago.  I loved it so much that I that I bought several yards of it in both the blue and pink color ways.  The blue for the bodice was another sweet print I had in my stash.  I again used the pattern pieces from Ruby Jean's Closet design for the bunny and another pattern for the dress (Petite Poche' Jennie Carra).
I love how the bright pink of the ears is set off by the sky blue!

At last Peter Rabbit 
made it back to the cozy burrow
where he lived with his family.
He was a very tired rabbit indeed!
Beatrix Potter


4 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I love the sweet bear print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I love making cute and unique things for the little sweeties I know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails