Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Honey Bear" Sewing Progress


The hand embroidery is complete on this project! I so enjoyed every stitch I made! (Except maybe for all the tiny French knots needed for the honey dripping over the pot. There were so many!) You may click on the photos to enlarge them, if you wish. To the left in the above photo you see the sleeve cuffs. In the center is the embroidery for the bodice of the dress. To the right is the floral spray for the bonnet brim. Do you like it so far?


Sadly, I need to put this project aside for a little while to work on two of the others that I need to finish first. I do love hand work in the evening, though, and may have to begin one of the embroidered sections of another project just to have on hand when I am really too tired for the sewing room.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails