Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers' Day 2010

I have been so neglectful of this blog! I feel guilty and I hate that. (Wish we could just banish the 'G' word!!!) Mothers' Day was delightful with my mother and my sister and her family here for dinner. What a blessing! My mother had a procedure performed on her leg to get better blood flow to her foot at the end of April that didn't work that led to bypass surgery that did. She did so well in the hospital this time! What a relief! What a blessing to share another Mothers' Day with her!
Aren't my children beautiful? I can't believe that they aren't babies anymore. Victoria-Rose is 16 and Logan is 15. I stand at 5' 7" and I am wearing 2 inch heels in the above picture and my son towers over me! How did this happen?! He was such a tiny thing when he was born, wearing preemie clothing for more than 2 months! I am blessed beyond measure with these two. God is so good to me!
More things to share. I have been sewing, etc.
Have a wonderful day!






4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT photo, Karen! You are BEAUTIFUL (♥ the dress!) & so are your kids...make that young adults. They're growing up waaaay too fast!

    I can't wait to see what you've been sewing. Your creations are always a treat. :-)

    Hugs,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen, great picture. your kids are really a handsome pair and your dtr looks so much like you. and you look young enough to be their sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is full seeing this photograph.
    Heart's Love,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails