Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pink/ Red/ White Mix & Match Doll Clothes

Special Doll Clothes for a Special Little Girl

I loved making this set because I just love the little girl for whom it was made. Nadia was never in my kindergarten class but I have known her since her kindergarten days. Our meeting was momentus. Her mother was volunteering in our school cafeteria when my then 8 year old son choked on a large piece of hot dog. Logan tried to get the adult cafeteria assistant's attention but she thought he was fooling around. Nadia's mother saw him from across the room and knew something was very wrong. She saved his life by using the Heimlich Maneuver. We became good friends on that day!!! The next year Nadia joined my after school Piano Club and I have gotten to know her well. She is a talented musician and one of the sweetest young ladies I have ever met. (She is just like her mother!) Although Nadia will be starting middle school this year she still loves her 18 inch doll. This is a set I made for her this past January. To see the rest of this set and some of the other doll clothes I have made, click on the Creations for Dolls section to the right under the section My Other Creations. Enjoy!
This little outfit needed the little sweetheart necklace made of tiny glass beads and a golden charm. The skirt is reversible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails