Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Oliver + S Lazy Days Skirt For Halloween

It's that time of year again!
We see children sporting Halloween themed clothing throughout the month of October and then even into November!
It is a favorite time of the year for little ones!
 Kindergarten teachers, like myself, get to answer the questions, "Is it Halloween yet?" and "Do you know what I am going to be for Halloween?" every day... multiple times a day.



Last Halloween I made (and never blogged) several little skirts for some of my favorite little people.  I used the free Oliver + S Lazy Days Skirt (HERE) with added width and buttons over the belly button to help the girls to keep the skirts on straight.  These skirts were quick and were well loved.


This one was for Chloe and worked with a couple of the blouses I made for the Black/white capsule set.

This one was for Kayla.
I can't remember for whom I made the next two skirts!





This one was for Emma.
Are you sewing any Halloween themed clothing?

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails